donderdag 23 januari 2014

introdusing myself

left: Minneke R.I.P ♥ right: Poekin ♥
Alright it is about time to introduce myself who I actually am.
I already did it in my mother languages Dutch.

I am Melissa Heinhuis.
27 Years old.
I come from the Netherlands.
I am already almost 20 years fan of Michael Jackson and fan of all music.
I had 2 cats now I have 1 cat. Minneke (R.I.P 01-13-2014 9.5 years old) and Poekin almost 16 years old but behave like a kitten.
I live in an assistant living but most things I do it on my own that people ask by them self like "why do you live in an assistant living????"
Well cause of the financian is it better lol.

My hobbies are, computer, music, writing and having fun with my friends.
I quit with smoking since januari the 1st at 00:05 AM and I lie it.

I just don't know what to tell but you can follow me at twitter @melissaMJlove and you can find op on fb as Melissa Moonwalker Heinhuis.

If you want to know more about me don't be in shame to ask me.

xx Melissa

Poekin
me with the History statue of Michael Jackson


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten